Dan's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Dan, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan New Member

Greetings, players of VulcanMC. Today I lay before your eyes, my ban appeal, of which I have explained my situation and pled for a point as to where I should go to next.

What is your in-game name: CraftyDanMC

What was the date you were banned/muted: 2017-07-15

Why were you banned/Muted from VulcanMC: 'cya'

Why should we unban/ummute you: I personally would like to know reasoning behind this, as I am unsure as to why I am banned.

Who was the enforcer to your ban/mute [if accessible]: Lrki

Screenshot of ban/mute screen: Found here

2. Dukys

Dukys Active Member

Maybe Were you annoying staff or other players?

3. Lrki

Lrki Administrator Staff Member

With a reason such as Cya, you know fine well what you did to be banned.

4. Dan

Dan New Member

Or perhaps I have a bad memory and a lot going on in my life hence why I wouldn't remember, last time I logged out I wasn't banned and it was about 10 days until I tried logging in again and realised I was banned. I would very much appreciate you reminding me of what I may have done to upset or bring uproar to this community.

5. JMan984

JMan984 New Member Staff Member

You are responsible for your own behavior no matter how bad your memory is, what is going on in your life or how long ago you logged off. There are clear rules layed out and there are none that should come as a suprise. I don't know what you did but for Lrki to put a reason like "Cya", it must have been pretty obvious to you, just as this reason makes it pretty obvious for the rest of the staff that we dont need to revisit this case.... cya

6. Dan

Dan New Member

So you're simply going to disregard a misunderstanding and ignore any appeal I make? I've supported the FrostySB server for a good half year and to find out the new owner, and staff team, can't take the time to help resolve an issue disappoints me. A server is very much like a proper business, which as you should know, the customer comes first. Me being the customer, seeking support for workers.

7. Lrki

I give everyone a reason upon being banned. For me to simply write 'cya' means at the time of the ban. You were WELL aware of what you did. I don't make it my mission to ban people offline, meaning you were banned while you were ONLINE again just furthering my point that you were well aware of what you were doing.

8. Dan

Dan New Member

I can assure you, I was not online at the time. Perhaps you should've made it more explicit as to what I did? I don't hack, advertise IP's, throw flame at players. Honestly, I don't understand why I am still banned.

9. Lrki

You were online at the time of the ban, that's a straight lie...
    [​IMG]
    You were warned, followed by a kick, then finally a ban.

10. Dan

Dan New Member

Must have logged off just before in that case as after you said 'hey crafty' and I said 'bye lrki' I then logged out and headed to another server, feel free to look at my log here.
    If you would like to see the next part, feel free to ask, though it contains the IP in which I connected to, following my departure.

11. ImWolfiee

ImWolfiee New Member

You got banned for advertising and YOU we're online when he banned you cus i was the one who told Lrki that you advertised i watched the Tab and you didnt left when u got banned did u left so stop lying to the Staff

12. JMan984

JMan984 New Member Staff Member

ok so using YOUR own log that you provided...

1x filter bypass
    3x owner disrespect
    1x Advertising
    you dont care,..
    "<User> CraftyDanMC ?think i give a toss?"
    "<User> CraftyDanMC ?x how ever many you like irdc"

then,
    1x player disrespect
    1x filter bypass
    then you were warned... your reaction:
    " <User> CraftyDanMC ?LOL"
    "<User> CraftyDanMC ?So now you're not afk give me my rank please"
    1x owner disrespect

then,
    2x player disrespect
    4x spamming owner
    another 2x player disrespect
    then as Lrki went to talk to you, like you so desperately wanted...
    "[CHAT] <Owner> Lrki [Summer] ?Hey Craft"
    "[CHAT] <User> CraftyDanMC ?Bye Lrki"
    i would see that as
    1x owner disrespect.

So you broke 12 rules in less than 10 mins,
    But you logged off before ACTUALLY getting banned?
    i don't really know what you expected... did you read the rules at all?

13. Dan

Dan New Member

Okay, the only thing that may actually break a rule is 'think I give a toss?' the reset honestly isn't anything, how you see 'So now you're not afk give me my rank please' and 'Bye Lrki' as owner disrespect is beyond me, as for advertising, like many servers I presumed I was allowed to say server names (which is what I did) but not IP's (which is what I didn't do) as this was made obvious or mentioned in the rules, it simply said do not advertise, which by this definition:

advertisement
    ədˈvəːtɪzm(ə)nt,ədˈvəːtɪsm(ə)nt/

noun
    1. a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy.

I did not do, I did not encourage people to join another server, I did not give out specific details on how to join another server or even give a presentation to buy/join something. I simply stated a server name to use as a context to my message.

14. Dan

Dan New Member

As stated above, I do not see how I went against any advertisement rule, I am happy to give you my full log though I would need to edit out the part on a separate server as it contains player IP's (after this occurrence)

15. Dan

Dan New Member

Requesting lock.